Monday 6 April 2009

Would you like a coffee?

Welcome back. I talked with one of my sisters the other day and she thought I was still in Liberia. Since we have been in Benin now for 2 months, I realized I'd better do some communicating.
Thanks for sticking with me. Would you like a coffee? One of the fun things I do on board once or twice a week is work in our Starbucks Cafe on board. It really is Starbucks and I think at the moment it may be the only one in Benin...or West Africa.

So...I am back. It is hard to know where to start after 3 months. Where does the time go?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Ann, You are working in the ONLY Starbucks in the whole of Africa.

Cool hey?

Jean said...

You finally posted something! I kept checking and wondering. I'd like a hot chocolate, please, no whipped cream. What AMAZING things have you discovered in Benin?

Jill said...

Hooray! So fun to see your post :). I got Marth a copy of "Nine Hills..." Just finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns". I'll call soon. Love you, Mom.